Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I LOVE MY BIG BERKEY! Look at What We DON’T Drink Anymore!

photo from morethanalive.com
I love, love, love my Big Berkey! I’m not getting paid one cent to rave about it, either…I just love it that much! 

Today, I cleaned the black filtering elements in my Big Berkey, and I thought I’d show you what we’re NOT drinking anymore. It’s completely disgusting, seriously. I don’t know what it is…and honestly, I’m not sure I WANT to know. But I’m very happy that my family and I are not ingesting it, whatever it is. Take a look…I wish I had a better camera, because this picture does not fully capture the essense of the nasty that it is  in real life.



nasty berkey filter

There you have it, folks…just one of many reasons I love my Big Berkey. I ordered mine from MoreThanAlive.com and have really been happy with the product and their service. I’d like to encourage you to check it out…especially if you live in my town…our water is so nasty. I don’t even want to shower in it…yuck! Berkey makes showerhead filters too…I definitely want to get one for our shower!

1 comment :

  1. I personally use the "Big Berkey System" which is made out of stainless steel, and I love it! I used it for many months in Ecuador without a single problem, and it is still a personal favorite that I highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete